Approved by the Florida Bureau of Emergency Medical Services for 2 hours of continuing education credit (No. 20-210516)
MAJOR LEARNING GOALS
- Describe the principles of triage and when you should perform triage
- List and describe the START and JumpSTART systems for casualty triage
- Describe the differences between START and JumpSTART triage tools
- List the roles and responsibilities of a triage officer
- Describe common errors during triage
Funded by the Florida Department of Transportation
Online Training and Education Courses
The Center hosts medical training and education for medical students, paramedic/firefighters, other first responders, physicians, physician assistants, nurses, and instructors. Many of our courses are FREE, or free for Florida Personnel.
This class is only offered to medical students.